Want to have me speak at your event?
I’ve been speaking professionally for 10+ years now and have had the opportunity to influence thousands of people. Whether I’m speaking to 5,000 people or sitting face to face with ten team members, I find joy in communicating and connecting with the hearts and minds of every person in the room. As an experienced speaker, I want to provide two key things for your next event…
1. A great experience on stage —I’ve presented to audiences both large and small in a variety of different settings and contexts. As a presenter, I will use stories, comedy and humor to not only make a point but to keep your audience engaged and listening. Most importantly, they will leave with practical, applicable next steps to take with them beyond that session.
2. A great experience off stage — As a conference planner, there are a lot of details you have to manage and juggle. The speaker should be the last of your concerns. My goal is to be the easiest/most low maintenance speaker you’ve ever worked with.
I speak on a variety of topics including cultivating trust, courageous leadership, work-life balance, organizational health, and more. I am able to present both keynotes and workshops for audiences of all sizes.
I would love to connect with you to learn more about your conference or organization and how we can best work together to accomplish your goals.
Please let me know what you’re working on by contacting me here. Contact me.
Here are some of the most requested:
You Should Get In Touch If…
- You need an engaging and unforgettable speaker.
- My gift is to connect with people in a powerful way that helps them to see themselves, their purpose, and others with a new perspective.
- You need a presenter who has empathy and the ability to speak the language of your audience.
- Let me help you communicate a message that your attendees will never forget.
- You need a speaker who has the courage to speak honest difficult truth and the compassion to deliver it with effectiveness and kindness.
- Let me help your audience confront the difficult truths they often avoid while making them feel they are understood and cared for.
- You need a speaker who knows how to make an audience laugh out loud and feel deeply inspired at the same time.
- I use my experience as a musician, performer and seasoned speaker to get the balance right.